As soon as you register we send an email to the email address you supplied. If it does not arrive within a couple of minutes then there is a problem. The most common are:
- The email went into your junk mail folder
- You mistyped your email address
- Your email provider rejected the email (your account is over its storage limit or has been closed)
- Your email provider has a filter on your mailbox that blocks emails containing the word adult or similar
- You are using a spam filter or sender verification program and our address needs to be validated by us, which we will not do as we do not receive emails sent to the addresses we send from.
You can request that the email be sent again or change your email address via the links on the Login Page